- Prioritizes delivery of highest business value items – allows clients to adjust priorities according to current and not projected needs.
- Rapid iteration and client feedback – validate your business requirements quickly, reducing the risk of heavy investment in non-viable systems or products.
- Focus on real development over detailed documentation.
- Extreme Programming – mitigate risk through peer programming and review; “no single weak link” to derail your project’s progress.
- Test driven development – allows capacity to optimize system code reliably without worry of breaking existing functionality.